Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is an island city–state off the southern tip of Malay Peninsula. It is the world’s fourth leading financial centre and its economy is ranked among the world’s top 10 countries. The country is a highly cosmopolitan world city, playing a key role in international trade and finance. Singapore is very much popular as a travel destination, contributing to the importance of its tourism industry. The Singapore Tourism Board is to establish and promote Singapore as a premier education hub and help international students to decide upon studying in Singapore.
WHY SINGAPORE WITH AEMS…!!!!!!
- Apply through the only SES (Singapore Education Specialist) Ms. Mansi Shah in the Gujarat region (Awarded by Singapore Tourism Board)
- Apply to Government Funded University only through us and work for 16 hrs. during studies and full – time during Vacation.
- Apply to Government (SQC/Edu. Trust) Institutions and get Paid Internships.
- Transfer to AUSTRALIA/ NEW ZEALAND / UK
- Assistance for One Year Job Search Visa after Studies.
- Apply without IETLS
- Easy and Quick Visa Process
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SINGAPORE
- INTAKE – Major intake is July for Polytechnics and Universities; Private Institutions usually have intakes every 2 months
- APPLICATION DEADLINE –Before 30th March for Universities; 2 months prior to the intake in PEOs
- STUDENT PASS – Avail the student pass within 10-13 days
- OPPORTUNITIES AFTER STUDIES –A student can apply for one year Job Search Visa after finishing the studies which can lead to Skilled Pass or Employment Pass.