Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls ensure that the degree you obtain here will open the doors to your dream career and benefit your professional trajectory in the long-term. Globally recognized degrees, diplomas and certificate are on a par with those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth nations.
Studying abroad in a first world country can be a very expensive proposition. However, even though the quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, the cost of education is quite affordable. The cost of living and tuition fees are usually lower than in other countries such as the US and the UK. Canada hence is a much sought after study abroad destination for higher studies aspirants.
GO TO CANADA WITH AEMS…!!!!!!
- Choice of multiple programs, institutions and locations – apply to institutions under SPP and Non – SPP program
- Assistance for preparing Admission and Scholarship applications
- Offer letter within 10 days from the selected institutions
- Facility for intensive IELTS coaching
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CANADA
- INTAKE: 2 intakes – Fall (September) & Spring (January); Some colleges also offer May intake
- APPLICATION DEADLINE –2 months prior to the intake
- APPLICATION FEES* – Ranges between CAN$ 20 to CAN$ 150 *We make efforts to get the waiver
OPPORTUNITIES AFTER STUDIES –Study for 1 year and get 1 year Work permit; Study for 2 years and get 3 years’ Work permit +( 29 additional points for PR application).